12 November 2011

Winning Designs from Stampin' Up!'s Digital Contest.....WOW!




I was blown away from the talent who entered the My Digital Studio Contest - absolutely!
And it just goes to demonstrate that you can aspire to create your ' own ' beautiful projects for your scrapbook (real or online) and all projects from cards to home decor and gifts!!! .....if you are shown the way!  I might not think to do it this way or that way - and sometimes I might not think I like a particular paper or stamp 'brush' until I see what others have done with it so thank goodness for the internet!!!! 

I have not shown all the WINNERS - but you can see for yourself!
Here is the link to My Digital Studio's web site - click below....
and look to the LEFT COLUMN for the Winners.  Click on a name and you will be shown their creation. 
..Enjoy! 


******

CREATE WITH MY DIGITAL STUDIO TODAY!
TUTORIALS, WEB SITE SUPPORT - and a COMMUNITY OF DIGITAL STAMPERS! 

CONTACT ME TO ORDER YOURS !
PUT IT ON YOUR WISH LIST for the HOLIDAYS and LET SANTA GET IT FOR YOU!!!
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS!  
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: