19 January 2012

SALE-A-BRATION TIME!

*  It's that time of the year again!!!  Whoot-whoot!!   Stampin' Up!'s Annual SALE-A-BRATION is set to begin next Tuesday, Jan 24th - and I am dyin' waiting here for it!


 I have orders waiting and my pre-order period is over, so I too am in limbo too until the event begins!

* Here is a peek into the Sale-A-Bration catalogue ....cover....


...really gosh-darn-pretty colour combinations.....and co-ordination!!  
So easy to play with and create something gorgeous!


I think the cake topper is something I want to make - I've got a birthday 
coming up, hmmm....

I have been playing with the Designer Series Paper 
called Everyday Enchanted  {see the second page, top} and 
I have some FANTASTIC PROJECTS I am working on - so you'll have to wait for
those, but in my next post will be the 1rst card I have made using this set of lovely papers....

MEANWHILE - GET READY FOR YOUR SALE-A-BRATION !!!

FOR EVERY $60 YOU PLACE IN ORDERS FROM STAMPIN' UP! OCCASION OR REGULAR CATALOGUE - YOU RECEIVE A FREE ITEM FROM THE SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGUE!!!

HAVE A PARTY!  

THIS IS THE TIME TO HOST A PARTY BECAUSE SALES FROM THE PARTY WILL ONLY HELP YOU TO RECEIVE MORE FREE ITEMS - AND - SAME FOR YOUR GUESTS!
SO ITS A PARTY ALL AROUND - WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THAT!!!!

I AM BOOKING PARTIES FOR THE PERIOD OF SALE-A-BRATION......IF YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE SOME FUN , THAT PLEASE CONTACT ME! 

ONE MORE BONUS - HOSTESS HAVE A CHANCE FOR AN 
EXCLUSIVE FREE TOTE!   {its really pretty, beautiful colours!} 
Not even Demonstrators can earn this beauty!  {wha!!}

HAVE A HECK OF A SALE-A-BRATION!!!!

hugs, Taylor 
*
  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: