5 March 2012

Sweet Shop Suite from Stampin' Up!

****
I should showcase the products I used for my Birthday Party as seen in my previous post!  Here are most of the Sweet Shop products { Decor Elements come in 3 colours}......feast your eyes......AND don't forget, your birthday party may be in JUNE but SALE-A-BRATION continues till March 31, so be aware in case you'd like to order this awesome set!


The digital trifold invitation card is wonderful - I love the look of stripes together with other elements, don't you?
In case you don't know, digital designs are for use with our MY DIGITAL STUDIO software - just ask me about it! 


Here they are..... the SWEET SHOP SUITE line of products!                                                                  *

Trifold Invitation - digital download  




These Decor Element - adhere to smooth surfaces like glass candy jars! 3 colours!


Great line-up of Designer Series Paper and co-ordinating Brads 


There's more to use from our Occasions Mini Catalogue - ask me if you'd like more ideas!
Better yet, if you are local - let me show you ideas at your own home workshop!!!

Thanks for looking!
TAYLOR 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: