10 June 2012

MAKE A WEDDING CARD FOR YOUNG BRIGHT NEWLYWEDS!

THRILLED AGAIN! 
  THIS CARD MADE  
at SPLITCOAST STAMPERS.


Always a happy feeling when you receive a nice surprise such as this – which is why I highly recommend you try creating a card and entering into an online community forum! You just never know –some lovely person may honor you with a lovely surprise too! 

WEDDING CARD

With more Owl  'love' from my Owl Builder Punch!   If you thought the TWINS Birthday Card post was cute as a bug - or 'bird', then feast your eyes on this one!

A custom-made card for my friend Ruth - Hi Ruth!   Ruth has two bright young things in her life who are hitching the knot and needed a card!  Hmmm, a fantastic opportunity for a wedding card  for two young people in love!  Why, its my chance to do the PUNCH ART OWL WEDDING COUPLE!

If you have perused the internet in search of custom cards for weddings, you already know
that the "dressed up owls" phenomenon is one section of the owl craze that has taken over
the western hemisphere - maybe the globe!
And Stampin' Up!'s OWL BUILDER PUNCH - is a huge part of this craziness!

Consider our popular Stampin' Up! punch - the BIRD Builder Punch too because it can add a 'wing' to your owl and a branch {besides you'll love the bird}. Both punches have matching stamp sets  :)

 Now, back to the wedding card.   Check it out........eh?!?   Isn't it so adorable !!!


Really I'd love it if I received this.



The greeting is part of Stampin' Up!'s versatile "WORD PLAY" Stamp Set. The pretty
embossed border is our  FRAMED TULIPS {Textured Impressions Embossing Folders}.
My ribbon is the luscious Organza Whisper White Ribbon.  

The Bride and Groom can be dressed up in a variety of ways. My decisions 
were influenced from the many other versions I have seen on the net!

See my previous post to understand about creating skirts with scallop edges using a plain Oval 
and a Scallop Oval punch.....and any questions you have, please comment or email me!

THANKS FOR COMING BY!

SUPPLIES FOR THIS PROJECT
Stampin' Up!
Punches = Owl Builder, Bird Builder, Large Oval and Scallop Oval;
Embossing - Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder;
Cardstock = Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie;
Embellishments = Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone + Pearl Basic Jewels,  Dazzling Details 

3 comments:

Zena Kennedy said...

What a cutie. I have dear friends that are getting married in 3 weeks and have been racking my brain as to what type of card to make. They are a little bit quirky so I think they would love getting this cutie. So shall be CASING this lovely.

Thanks for sharing
Zena
www.zenakennedy.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Thanks Zena - I guarantee they'll treasure it! Enjoy making it!! :)

Mrs Sam Cameron said...

The best owl punch couple card I've seen yet!!! IT's gorgeous - can't wait to make one similar. Can I ask what you used for the veil?
Thank you

Post a Comment

Template by: